Rosback 240XL / 243XL - Perforator/Scorer/Slitter
The Rosback Model 240XL and 243XL are heavy duty workhorses that come in a compact package. Rigid shafts and a robust shaft support system are guaranteed to produce high quality, precision output that comparable machines cannot match. Multiple up micro perforation, digital crack free scoring, slitting, and many other operations are all possible on this versatile unit.
The Model 240XL has a single set of cutting shafts, while the Model 243XL has two sets of cutting shafts for almost unlimited versatility. Both models feature a dependable top vacuum pile feeder and a variety of delivery options. Built with the structural integrity and performance capabilities that are synonymous with the name "TrueLine" – a name recognized in the industry for nearly 50 years.
Add up to four Cobra Strike Perforating Heads for the ultimate finishing system.
Shown in the photo is the 240XL.
- Ball bearing construction with stronger shaft supports and heavy-duty frame.
- Easy-Out Cutter Shafts for fast and easy tool changes.
- Highly visible, micro adjustable side registration.
- Perpendicular sheet deflectors to flatten and strengthen each sheet.
- Integral total and batch sheet counter.
- Quick set double sheet detector.
- Convenient control panel with touch screen.
- Independent vacuum and pressure control next to control station.
- Standard delivery tray included with optional jogger, conveyor, or receding stacker available.
- Very low maintenance, with parts made and stocked in North America.
Maximum sheet size: 30" W x 30" L / Minimum sheet size: 7.5" W x 7.5" L / Minimum space between lines of score: 0.25" / Minimum space between lines of perf: 0.75" (0.5" available)
Machine Size: 45" D x 114" W x 50" H / Weight: 1165 lbs.
Maximum sheet size: 30" W x 30" L / Minimum sheet size: 7.5" W x 7.5" L / Minimum space between lines of score: Unlimited / Minimum space between lines of perf: Unlimited
Machine Size: 45" D x 114" W x 50" H / Weight: 1205 lbs.
Electrical for All
230 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz 30 Amps