Renz APSI 300 - 12" Coil Binder
Automatic coil inserting machine. Inserts pre-cut lengths of coil into the pre-punched book blocks. For all types of plastic coil book production.
- Automatic insertion of pre-cut coil
- Crimping of both ends simultaneously
- Quick adjustment for high flexibility of different product formats
- No tools required for basic setup and changeover
- Vertical book placement can accommodate tabs
- Built in coil sizing gauge. The APSI 300 offers a built in coil sizing gauge to help the operator confirm the diameter of coil required in relation to the book thickness.
- Vertical book placement. APSI 300 has gravity working to its advantage. The pre-punched book is positioned in the machine on its spine meaning that tabs or wider covers are no problem.
- Coil diameter changeover The APSI 300 does not require tools for basic setup and changeover. The APSI innovative coil diameter adjustment provides easy and accurate positioning.
- Built-in spine former storage. Spine formers are what the pre-punched book sits on when it is positioned in the machine. The spine formers correspond to the diameter of coil being used. The spine formers are stored securely within the machine.
- The APSI 300 offers convenient built-in storage rack for optional pitch platen / comb changeover kits and the tool kit.
- As your coil requirements grow, so can your equipment. The APSI 300 can be linked to a former to expand your capabilities to include in-house coil manufacturing with automated finishing. The Inline former can be linked with two APSI 300 auto inserters. A modular design that grows with you.
Pitch: 0.2475" or 4:1 or 6 mm (for coil diameter 0.24" to 0.79" needs 3:1 pitch, or for coil diameter 0.90" to 1.18" needs 2.5:1 pitch) / Binding thickness: 0.138" to 0.92" / Binding element diameter: 8mm to 20mm (6mm, 7mm, and 22mm to 30mm with optional components) / Min. binding width: 5" / Max. binding width: 12" / Min. unbound edge: 5" / Max. unbound edge: 19.68" / Binding operation: Electric insert, cut & crimp
Size: 36.2" L x 24" D x 42.2 H / Weight: 190 lbs.
115 VAC 60 Hz
Compressed Air Required