Renz Inline 360 - 14.1" Punch & Wire Binder
Fully automatic binding line with high speed punching and binding system.
Inline 360 – fully automatic binding line with high speed punching and binding system, where book blocks are dropped on to the infeed (conveyor), punched and re collated and fed automatically into the binder. Allows for less product handling and full automation of punching and binding.
The Inline is also capable of punching and binding calendar sets with either nail hole or calendar thumb cut.
Basic equipment punching module:
- Horizontal product feeding with 3 feeding stations
- The machines separates the books into variable layers of .008" to 0.094" per stroke
- Fully automatic format change
- By using punching dies with optional QSA (quick size adjustment) the set-up times are negligible when removing and inserting the dies. The QSA technology allows punching pins to be disengaged very quickly for the format changes.
Basic equipment binding module:
- Designed for book and calendar binding (skip-bindings)
- Pitches: 3:1 + 2:1 (fully automatic change of pitches)
- The transport cassettes can be set individually for the paper transport
- Variable speed of the transport belts
- Fully automatic presetting of stroke and closing limitation
- Unwinding of spools with release paper rewinding
Format range bound side: max. 14.17", min. 4.92" (3.35" with optional adjustment for small formats) / Format range unbound side: max. 14.17", min. 4.53" / Book thickness: max. 0.79" / Punch and binding capacity: up to 2,400 per hour (depeding on logistics and operator) / Possible wire diameters: 3/16″ – 1″ one set of closing bars is required for each diameter / Pitch: 3:1, 2:1 / Punching cycles: up to 7,200 per hour
Required Space: 162 square feet / Weight: TBA
230 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz
Compressed Air Required
18 cfm at 110 psi