Renz Inline 500 - 19.6" Punch & Wire Binder
For RENZ RING WIRE from spools for books, calendars, and skip-binding.
The Inline 500 consists of the following components: ASM 500 punching module and ABL 500 automatic binding machine.
Large format range: 2.75" up to 19.68", diameters from 3/16″ to 1″.
The product to be bound is placed on the feeding table (or automatically fed from the collating machine), is then automatically punched, transported towards the binding element and closed.
The KAS 300 IL (calendar hanger tool) is required for producing calendars. Straight wire pieces are formed into the hanger shaped and are then automatically guided into the wire before colsing. By this patented RENZ®-techonolgy preparing and inserting the calendar hanger manually is a thing of the past.
- High performances: up to 2200 punching strokes per hour, up to 2100 binding cycles per hour.
- Extremely fast on-screen resetting of the whole line in 2 to 30 min. using digital and QSA (quick size adjustment) technology.
- The main control panel used touch-screen technology. The screen clearly displays all current machine data.
- All order-related machine data can be set on the touch-screen and can be stored for repeat orders.
- Extremely large format range: binding side from 2.75" to 19.68" (on request 20.47"), unbound side from 3.54" to 27.55", extended covers 5.9" up to 33.46".
- The product is transported on a low-wear drive belt.
- Fully automatic inline operation for books and calendars up to 0.157" thickness.
- Multiple feeding of manually separated punching layers for books and calendars of thicknesses of ≥ 0.157".
- Operation: manual separation – feeding – punching – collating – binding – cover page turner – delivery.
- The ABL 500 single machine can be retrofit with the ASM 500 punching module.
- Quality “Made in Germany”
Format range bound side: max. 19.68", min. 2.75", on request 20.47" / Format range unbound side: max. 27.55", min. 3.54" / Punching thickness: max. 4 mm / Book thickness: max. 20 mm / Punch and binding capacity: up to 2,100 books per hour or up to 1,900 calendars per hour (depends on product, logistics and operator) / Possible wire diameters: 3/16″ to 1″, one set of closing bars is required for each wire diameter / Pitch: 4:1, 3:1, 2:1 / Piece counter: yes / Processing of straight wire pieces: KAS 300 IL
Size: 19 feet L x 7.7 feet D x 5.3 feet H / Weight: approximately 2,860 lbs.
230 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz
Compressed Air Required
16 cfm at 110 psi