Renz Inline 500 Compact - 19.6" Punch & Wire Binder
Automatic punching and binding machine for books and calendars.
Up to 75% increase in productivity compared to semi-automatic machines
Touch screen for easy format changes
QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) technology to reduce set-up times
Highest flexibility – easy relocation
Upgradable with various modules – adaptation to customer demands
Connection to different packing machines
- Menu-driven touch-screen control panel.
- Combined transport and feeding belts.
- Split two-part dies for punching books and calendars with QSA-technology (Quick Size Adjustment) reducing set-up times.
- Positively locking closing tool for perfect binding results.
- Collection station for products with multiple layers.
- Transport pins for reliable paper transport.
- Transfer station with transport pins.
- Transport pins binding station.
Mechanical cycles per hour: 1,100 / Max. punching width: 19.68" / Max. punching thickness: 0.17" / Punching operation: Automatic / Pitch: 3:1, 2:1 / Selectable punch pins (QSA): Yes / Binding thickness: 0.78" / Min. binding width: 4.92" / Max. binding width: 19.68" / Min. unbound edge: 5.71" (automatic operation) 3.94" (semi-automatic operation) / Max. unbound edge: 19.68"
Size: 10.5 feet L x 6.6 feet D x 4.9 feet H / Weight: approximately 1,298 lbs.
230 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz
Compressed Air Required
14 cfm at 90 psi