Renz Inline 750 - 29.5" Punch & Wire Binder
For RENZ RING WIRE from spools for books, calendars, and skip-binding.
Production line of the latest generation with fully automatic format changing.
The Inline 750 consists of the following components: ASM 750 punching module and ABL 750, automatic binding machine.
Large format range: 2.76" up to 29.5", diameters from 3/16″ to 1″.
The product to be bound is placed on the feeding table (or automatically fed from the collating machine), is then automatically punched, transported towards the binding element and closed.
The KAS 300 IL (calendar hanger tool) is required for producing calendars. Straight wire pieces are formed into the hanger shaped and are then automatically guided into the wire before closing. By this patented RENZ-techonolgy preparing and inserting the calendar hanger manually is a thing of the past.
- The main control panel used touch-screen technology. The screen clearly displays all current machine data.
- All order-related machine data can be set on the touch-screen and can be stored for repeat orders
- Extremely large format range: binding side from 3.94" to 29.5", unbound side from 4.72" to 31.5", extended covers from 5.9" to 33.46".
- The product is transported on a low-wear drive belt.
- Fully automatic inline operation for books and calendars up to 4 mm thickness.
- Multiple feeding of manually separated punching layers for books and calendars of thicknesses of ≥ 0.16".
- Operation: manual separation – feeding – punching – collating – binding – cover page turner – delivery.
- The ABL 750 single machine can be retrofit with the ASM 750 punching module.
- Quality “Made in Germany”
Working width: max. 29.5" / Format range bound side: max. 29.5", min. 3.94" / Format range unbound side: max. 31.5", min. 4.72" / Punching thickness: max. 0.17" / Book thickness: max. 0.79" / Possible wire diameters: 3/16″ up to 1″ one set of closing bars is required for each wire diameter / Pitch: 3:1, 2:1 / Job memory: 50 storage spaces / Piece counter: yes / Processing of straight wire pieces: KAS 200 IL, KAS 300 IL, KAS 500 IL
Size: 30.2 feet L x 16.4 feet D x 6.3 feet H / Weight: approximately 8,800 lbs.
230 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz
Compressed Air Required
28 cfm at 110 psi