Challenge EH-3 Three Spindle Paper Drill
With its hydraulic drill press operation, the EH-3 has the power to put three holes into a stack of paper at one time.
Just place paper under the electric powered drill heads, press the easy to use foot pedal, and let the machine do the rest.
In 1961, the original EH-3 multiple spindle drill was introduced to the print finishing industry.
Today, the original is still the best and will be a valuable asset for any print shop.
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- 2-1/2” drilling capacity
- Fast and easy head adjustments
- Flexible backgauge adjustments
- Automatic drill return
- Auto-trip side guide (optional)
- Center head stationary
- Outside heads adjustable
- Drills one, two, or three holes in a single stroke
- Single control sets depth of stroke
- Three 2-1/2” capacity 1/4” hollow drill bits
- Three 2-1/2” capacity 5/16” hollow drill bits
- Twelve drilling blocks
- Hydraulic foot pedal
- Hollow drill hand sharpener/chip removal tool
- Tool kit
Number of Drill Heads: 3 / Drill Sizes Available (2" capacity): 1/8" to 1/2" / Drill Sizes Available (2-1/2" capacity): 1/4" to 1/2" / Range Between Drills: 2-3/4” to 4-1/2” / Range Between Outside Drills: 5-1/2” to 9” / Maximum Drilling Capacity: 2-1/2" / Backgauge Adjustment: 0 to 5" / Vertical Adjustment of Individual Heads: 1/4"
Size: 36" D x 41.5" W x 59.25" H / Weight: 520 lbs.
208-230 VAC 1-phase 60 Hz 18 Amps