Eastey Accumulation Table
Eastey’s variable speed accumulation tables are an ideal solution for product accumulation or surge back-up. Models are available in 36” or 48” diameters.
Eastey’s accumulation tables are used to temporarily stop, hold, and release bottles, cans, jars, or other containers after they are filled or cleaned. Eastey’s accumulation tables are an efficient method to balance production line rates, allowing production to continue while downstream product is halted. They also facilitate product removal for packing and prevent product damage that can occur when a production line is stopped.
TT36 and TT48 accumulation tables offer the quality that you have come to rely on from Eastey. A stainless steel turntable, variable speed motor, dual direction drive, and simple design make Eastey’s accumulation tables a workhorse that will stand up to your toughest challenges.
- Large 36” or 48” diameter turntable tub with adjustable 5” deep sidewall
- Adjustable side guides
- Easy to clean stainless steel tub
- Variable speed drive
- Dual direction drive for clockwise / counter-clockwise operation
- Smooth, consistent turntable speed
- Adjustable leveling feet or optional casters
- Adjustable height (27” to 37”)
- Single plug 115V power supply
- Heavy duty rugged design
Variable Speed: up to 13 revolutions per minute
Due to the variety of versions available, click on the brochure link near the top of this page.
115 VAC or 220 VAC 1-phase