Eastey SB-2EX - Side Belt Case Taper
Eastey’s SB-2EX Case Taper offers the quality that you have come to rely on from Eastey. The system’s unique and simple design has proven to be one of the most reliable case tapers on the market today, keeping production and maintenance efforts to a minimum and providing fast and efficient alternatives to hand taping.
The SB-2EX’s side belts are great for light or heavy weight, narrow or small boxes. It is ideal for void-fill cases where the packaged product does not support the box.
Dual 1/4 hp drive motors, aggressive industrial strength drive belts, and roller tables make SB-2EX a workhorse that will stand up to your toughest challenges. Each case taping machine is made from 12 gauge steel that will withstand even the most rugged applications. A powder coated exterior protects the machine from abusive conditions and guarantees years of use.
- Plug-in and go operation
- Fast and easy box size changes
- Industrial strength side belts
- Interchangeable top and bottom tape cartridges
- Emergency stop button
- Adjustable leg extensions
- Casters for transportation within plant
- Front and rear pack tables to allow for case packing
- Top squeezers push top flaps together for accurate case sealing
- Powder coated 12 gauge steel
- Low maintenance, no air required
Tape Speed: up to 30 cases per minute / Minimum Box Size: 5" L x 4" W x 4" D / Maximum Box Size: infinite length x 19.5" W x 19.5" D / Tape Size: 2" W up to 15" diameter rolls (3" W optional)
Size: 67.4" L x 33.6" D x 53.1" H / Weight: TBA
110 VAC 60 Hz 4 Amps