Renz Punch 700 - 27.5" Punching Machine
The Renz Punch 700 is a wide format, heavy-duty, professional, floor standing punch machine. A very versatile machine for all types of book and calendar punching production.
The Punch 700 can easily be operated by a foot switch or micro switch, while sitting or standing.
Horizontal paper insertion guarantees punching accuracy on wide formats.
Quick and easy die change in just a few minutes.
Punching dies for wire comb binding, plastic and spiral binding are available in QSA execution (QSA quick size adjustment = quick cancellation of punch pins).
Due to the wide punching width, 2 part dies can be used allowing punching of books and calendars.
The machine can be configured with two 13.77" dies side by side; one in 3:1 pitch and one in 2:1 pitch therefore negating the need to die change when moving between pitches.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars and custom dies are available.
- Side tables for improving product workflow and output.
- Fast die changes.
- Optional 2-part split dies for book and calendar work.
- Half dies allow for no die change i.e. 3:1 on the left side and 2:1 on the right side.
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats.
- Wide format punching up to 0.16" in thickness of mixed stocks.
- Horizontal paper feeding for easy product loading.
Mechanical cycles per hour: up to 2,400 / Min. punching width: 2.36" / Max. punching width: 27.55" / Min. unpunched length: 2.76" / Max. unpunched length: 39.37" / Max. punching thickness: 0.16" / Punching operation: Micro switch or foot pedal / Punch dies available: 3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb, tear-off / Die type: Professional / Selectable punch pins (QSA): Optional / Custom dies: can be ordered / Variable margin depth: No / Die changeover time: 5 minutes
Size: 76.8" W x 30.3" D x 44.9" H / Weight: 715 lbs.
230 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz