Kompac EZ Koat 30 Plus - UV-Aqueous Coater
Enhance the look and value of product packaging, catalog covers, product brochures, postcards, business cards, and more using the EZ Koat 30 Plus. This high-powered coating system provides users the ability to apply UV, aqueous, primer & specialty coatings to a wide variety of substrates - including those that are digitally printed.
Suitable for both small and large jobs, the EZ Koat 30 Plus can be used offline to produce jobs on-demand, using sheets up to 30.5” wide. For users looking to produce higher volumes, the EZ Koat 30 Plus can be placed inline with large format printers to create an automated workflow solution. Using the Kompac conveyer system, printed sheets are automatically sent to the EZ Koat 30 Plus, where they are flood coated, cured, and re-stacked.
Also available is the Kompac Duplexor for Double-Sided Flood Coating and Priming.
- Cost effective, small footprint, sheet-fed flood coating and priming system
- Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers
- Can be used inline or offline
- Handles substrates up to 30.5” wide by unlimited length (hand-fed)
- Provides coating control and speed adjustment on-the-fly with the color touch screen
- Uses Solid State Digital UV lamp controller that permits infinite curing and temperature control, saving power and money
- Eliminates the need for re-circulation of the coating – no waste!
- Optional features include: high-pile feeders and stackers (accepts pallets/dollies), in-line conveyors, duplexer for 2-sided one pass coating/priming, IR drying, sheet detection (to prevent fires), and corona treating
- 2 minute coating change (no tanks to clean!)
Sheet Size: 30.5” W x unlimited length (hand-fed) / UV Lamp: Solid state - variable UV 110-400 watts per inch / Speed: Up to 200 feet per minute / Stock Weight: 140 to 600 gsm
Size: 115" L x 48" W x 51" H / Weight: 1000 lbs.
460-490 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz 30 Amps / 380-400 VAC 3-phase 60 Hz 30 Amps