Kompac Kwik Finish 26 - UV/Aqueous Coater
With the Kompac Kwik Finish 26 you can create outstanding visuals with raised 3D spot coating effects and provide high quality finishes using flood UV coatings. The Kwik Finish 26 is a high-end, production-level UV/aqueous coater built to meet the demand of medium/large digital and offset printers.
This innovative coating and curing system provides a quick and easy way to apply UV, aqueous, primer and specialty coatings to a wide variety of substrates. From very thin paper to plastics, card stock & lenticular; whether digital or offset output, each job will have the visual appeal, lasting durability, protection and rub resistant finish that your customers expect. Flood or spot coat, the Kompac Kwik Finish is the most flexible, cost effective coating system on the market today for high volume sheet printing!
- Flood & Spot Coater
- Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers
- Perfect coating solution for medium/large digital and offset printers
- Fits sheets up to 19” x 26”
- Automatic feeder (coat up to 5500 sheets per hour)
- System includes high-pile stacker for high productivity
- Optional sheet detection - prevent fires
- Optional IR Dryer
- Provides coating control and speed adjustment on-the-fly with color touch screen
- Eliminates the need for re-circulation of the coating - no waste!
- 2 minute cleanup and change over time with using different coatings and primers
Sheet Size: 26" W x 19" L / Coating Area: 25.5" W x 18.5" L / Minimum Sheet Size: 7" x 5" / Speed: Up to 5,500 sheets per hour / Stock Weight: 60 to 600 gsm Note: Heavier stocks may require additional hardware